Saturday, July 20, 2013

Why blog?

So, here it is.  Ta-da!  My new blog.  It's not really brand new...I started a post right after my son was born in 2008 to document our family and his (thankfully, now-gone) health issues, but I never published it or created new posts.  Anyway, *this* blog is my crafty blog.  My scrappy blog.  My creative blog.  Perhaps it has chocolate smears on it (Who, me?  Eating chocolate?)  Yes, probably.  My love affair with chocolate is not a secret.  Those who know me will know my favorites: Peanut Butter M&Ms, Reese's Peanut Butter cups (refrigerated, preferably), Snickers, and pretty much anything Ghirardelli or Godiva (the two rich, chocolaty Gs).



See the proof from way back in high school?  Yup, that's a Twix that showed up in the yearbook, along with my permed hair and faded denim jacket.  The 80s were great!

So why blog?  I have learned an awful lot in my years papercrafting and scrapbooking, and I love the artistic process of creating a new layout, designing a new card, or planning a new paper creation.  And this is my way of sharing.  I hope that by sharing I will also learn.

Well, I hope you will come along and learn with me as I document my creative journey.  But grab some chocolate first, and make it the *good* stuff.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic