Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blog Hop Winner!

Happy Tuesday/Wednesday everyone!  Today is blog-hop-winner-announcement-day.  Did you miss the blog hop?  You can still check out my "Hey Fun" layout and hop along for some inspiration.  

So today's winner of the $15 e-gift certificate to My Scraps & More is comment #1:



And scrolling down, that is Wendi!


Wendi, please email me at majkenmarie at yahoo dot com to claim your e-gift certificate!  You have until midnight Central time on Sunday, July 5, 2015 to claim your prize.

Thank you to each of you who participate in the hops, comment on all the great projects, and join my blog!  Enjoy your day, and look for a new sketch layout for My Scraps & More sketches this Friday.

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic