Thursday, July 23, 2015

June Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop - Kemah Boardwalk



Hello everyone!

Welcome to the June Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop.  We are hosting this hop a week earlier than usual.  You should have arrived here from Katrina's blog...loved her project!  The full blog hop list is at the bottom if you need to start over or have lost your way.

I dug deep into my stash for this layout, using Fancy Pants Down by the Shore.  


I used CTMH Sunset cardstock for my base and then trimmed Colonial White cardstock and strips from Down by the Shore to create my base.  Then I sewed circles in dark brown to create my frame.

I cut several circles of patterned paper to create a base for my matted photos.


I cut "Kemah" out using my Cameo and used alpha stickers from Authentique for "Boardwalk".


Next I included my journaling and a few embellishments including a star, a canvas brad, and a stamped sentiment.


It was fun to create a layout with all the circles!  Next up is Wendi, and I know you will adore her project, so make sure you keep hopping and leave her some blog love!

Make it a great weekend!
Majken


June Scrapping Our Stash Blog Hop
Wendy Bergeron Coffman http://stampingrules.com

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous layout! Love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to use the
    circles on your lovely
    layout!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute....love your stitched circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout! I love the playfulness of the circles! Your handwriting is wonderful - so cool that you included it on your page! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic