Saturday, September 10, 2016

Happy Day - with Clique Kits Cutfile and Simple Stories

Hello and happy day to you!  

Today I'm capturing my joy from when my family took me out for a Mother's Day brunch.  There was a wait, but it was so relaxing to sip my iced tea outside while we waited for our table.

How pretty is this free cut file from Clique Kits?  I used it on the striped paper from the Simple Stories Sunshine & Happiness.  Click the link above to grab the free cut file for yourself!



I spattered a few different inks on textured white cardstock, then while that dried, I matted my photo using the 6x6 paper from the collection and cut out the leaves wreath.

Once it was dry, I put the photo area down and sewed over the wreath once.


I added some stickers, New Bradz, and enamel dots onto the main area.

Next I trimmed a couple of the pocket cards from the collection and sewed along the top, adding a sticker and another New Bradz.


The journaling was quick using one of the journaling cards from the 6x6 paper pad.


I popped up the stickers "ENJOY" to put on the bottom.


And then I used a sewn strip on the top right with a New Bradz to balance with the rest of the layout.


Now go grab that cutfile and share what you create with it!

Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs!!

Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic