Sunday, July 16, 2017

Nothing Brings People Together Like Good Food - Pebbles Fussycutting

I have been inadvertently sitting on a collection from Pebbles that I bought awhile back, and I decided to play with it for Creative Scrappers sketch 308, which I shared on the Creative Scrappers blog Friday.  Take a peek at what I created with this month's sketch:



The warm colors and beautiful florals from Simple Life collection from Pebbles just pop, don't they?

I documented a date night I had with my husband at a new restaurant near us.  It was really delicious, and we had such a nice time.  We took several photos, which were perfect to document with this month's sketch - I simply "stretched" out the width of the smaller photo area to accommodate my photos!

Go check out close-ups on the Creative Scrappers blog, and don't forget to create your own layout using the sketch to link up!

Please share any layouts you create with a Creative Scrappers sketch on Instagram and tag us (@CreativeScrappers) with the hashtag #CSSketch308 and #CreatingWithSketches.

And don't forget to follow me on Instagram {@chocoscrapaholic}.  See you there!


Have a super week!
Majken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! They give me nearly as many endorphins as chocolate does. :) Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @chocoscrapaholic